Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...



Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cancer Sucks Balls

I apologize for the long intermission. Life is going way too fast, that I am catching everything on the downslide. Yikes. Otis has been fighting The Cancer hard this week. I have family visiting. For the last three weeks, I have been working on amping up my exercise to get me back into Tough Mudder shape which is going to take an act of Xena. It is a long road and the older I get, the more of a challenge it is to get strong. Beat me. In my mind, I am fast. On Earth, I am turtle speed. With all these happenins' jumbled together, my humor is off the charts and warped as usual. Let me share my Facebook posts with you so you understand my mind channeling. Put your seatbelts on...

 

I have to end with a laugh, always with a laugh. It's Ode to Otis Day...hug a dog.
 
 

7 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I feel for ya (in my dreams at night and can't quite reach you)because we had to put down our sweet Gabby (Chocolate Lab) due to Cancer. That dog was dumb as a Democrat, but we loved her. Love and strength for you and Maddy over Otis.

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Momma Fargo,

I am glad to see you post. I was fixing to send you a *nudge* email to make sure you are OK. I hope God continues to give you strength to deal with Otis and life's other trials.

Allenspark Lodge said...

Giant hugs to all of you! We must have all gotten our beloved furry four legged critters (of the dog or cat persuasion) about the same years of our lives, 'cause our Sophie struggles on a daily basis now, too: seizures. She's 12 1/2 yrs. old and healthy as the proverbial horse - except for multiple seizures a day. The vet has her on meds now and a good deal of you have been through this also. It makes them very zombie-like. As much as I love zombie shows, I really don't like our dog being one. She has her moments, though, when the old spark shows through and she can entertain with the best of the young pups, so we try to remember the years of enjoyment and tolerance of us she had, and give her extra loves.
Bionic Cowgirl

Slamdunk said...

Sorry to hear about Otis. That dies suck. Sadly, I think we laugh about toots reverberating off a variety of objects here on a weekly basis. We are so in to locker room humor.

ravenjanedoh said...

I'm standing right here understanding your shoes; Read: had to put one down in January and now have to do another one --- I'm praying Otis gets better!! My heart goes out to you lady friend.

... and this town is FULL of slinky type people. - Loved that!

Bob G. said...

Momma Fargo:
Yeah, I agree...all this "aging" crap is WAY overrated.
And I hope Otis comes through this.
We lost our female cat last year from the same thing.
(that's why we have her photo at our blog). She's still with us.

I'm thinking of you and hoping you stay strong through whatever life is tossing at you.
After all, you're not going to say that busting perps, dealing with assorted human flotsam AND "the brass" was EASIER...are 'ya?

Hang in there, Kiddo.
And roll safe out there.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Haha, me neither. Love ya, and thanks for the chuckles as always.