Evidence 101

EVIDENCE 101...Wherever you go, there you are...



Friday, December 27, 2013

RETROgrade

Yep, you guessed it...old pictures day. This one...was not so long ago. The ones below...were...circa 1974-5ish. I thought we all needed a good laugh. Mom just sent them to me. I instantly recognized how famous and cool we were back then to be driving Madea's smoke wagon...

 

What you might not realize in the left picture, is we were famous before we knew it. The car...was later used in Tyler Perry movies as the hawt Madea ghetto ride. Well, they had to modify our car for the movie a little to make it more stylin'. Not really. It sounded good, though, didn't it?

Also...because it's Friday fun day...The Boogie Man Is My Friend goes on Kindle Countdown sale on December 29th for 99 cents which has nothing to do with a Friday.

My wonderful friend has a better deal. Hers is free-NOW! Get it! It's great! I dubbed it AWESOME SAUCE! You will like it, too!


So...have a great weekend. Watch for some book reviews to come. Watch for some funny stories. They are new ones being released...from my cop days....surely to make you smile. Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Just Short said...

Just dropping by to say HELLO!!! Hope all is well.

Old NFO said...

LOL, no comment on the pics from back in the day. :-)

Slamdunk said...

Glad the background investigators did not see all those funny old family pics, they may have advised you to go find another profession.

Angelwithatwist said...

I think we all had that old Hoopty ride in our family photo albums. Glad you had a great Christmas. Hopefully this year will be much better for me getting to write more and visit more. Seems like since July I just have had one thing after another..

firepup said...

So the picture of the car driving away, is that you next to it?

Momma Fargo said...

firepup, ha. I think I am not secretly working on Madea sets, although I wish I was.